What is Microsoft Training?
Microsoft offers various levels and degrees of training in its software products, server technologies, programming, software design, data administration, and other computer related fields. These classes are available at learning centers or online.
What Can You Learn Through Microsoft Training?
Training is available for those who want to enhance their careers with further education or for people who want to increase their knowledge of a particular subject in computer technology and software.
Various courses you can take through Microsoft Training are:
Certification programs such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) are also available through Microsoft Training programs.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Designing Security and Maintenance on Microsoft Internet Information Services
- MCTS Certification on .NET Framework Windows Applications
How Can Microsoft Training Help Your Career?
There are several aspects to Microsoft Training:
Microsoft Training is affordable and is invaluable in high-tech jobs or offices where the requirement for experienced personnel is needed.
- Certification - Certification by Microsoft shows you have passed the exams and training required in order to be certified in your fields. This is useful in showing employers your specialized training and open doors of opportunity
- Microsoft Certified Professional - The MCP is a special certification for Microsoft technologies such as servers and IT (information technology). Forty-three percent of survey respondents said that Microsoft Certification helped them to obtain salary increases on their jobs
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer